configuring the network after debian install.

Patrick Turnage patrickt at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Sep 1 19:56:02 EDT 2002

hello
I got the linksys lne100txv5, and am trying the tulip driver, and
2.2.18pre21 but it is just not working.. it reports device or resource busy..
and I thought pci required no configuration... grrr.. I should have gone
ISA, but the upside to this PCI card is if it doesn't work I can just take
the aptiva nad return it to its place on the closet shelf and slap that
card in my dell and let windows internet connection sharing do the job--
shutters to think...
Patrick

        -------------------------
Patrick Turnage