Who created the JAWS perody?

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Thu Oct 31 20:03:19 EST 2002

Yeah! I loved taht one.  A few years ago a person I was working with brought
it in on cd and told me they were installing a patch that would fix jaws or
something.  I actually believed it when it said it was deleting my settings
files! Then I found it was just an mp3 file.
Explorer has caused a general protection fault in module kernel32.dll. I'm
sick of Winblows!