Finally got RC3 of Alsa to build and still the same

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Sun Oct 20 10:06:54 EDT 2002

The es1373 is just a 1371 with extentions.
It is ac97 like the 1371 but has a  higher revision number.
The kernel and t he alsa 1371 driver should support the 1373 as well.
It can't mix sounds like the sb live and only has 2 dac channels
but works well enough. When I power up
the box with the es1373 I can grab the pci data if you need i t.
ES1373 also support digital output if you have the necessary wi ring on
the board; most don't so it is either solder or get a  more capable card.