Slackware instalation issues

erik burggraaf erik at erik-burggraaf.com
Sun Oct 20 10:14:43 EDT 2002

Well, I have 48 meg ram, and 96 meg swap.  According to this, this should
give me one kickass machine.  Smile.  btw, does anybody know where I could
pick up old hard drives on the cheep?  I realise this is probabley OT for
this list, but I want an extra 4 gig or something to use as data storage, so
I can use some of the audio programs, and maybe teach myself different kinds
of servers, http, ftp, print server and so on.
Thanks,
Erik