text games

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Fri Oct 18 01:32:49 EDT 2002

Hi.  I've done some work on the ifgames account.  Mainly some cosmetic
changes plus some sanity checks which I'm still finishing up.
If anyone wants to try it out here is the info.
telnet asmodean.net or telnet 66.93.252.130
Login: ifgames
There is no password.  Enjoy, beat up, give
complaints/feedback/suggestions.  I know it's still not in final phase
but it's much better than what it was before.
Remember that right now there is a lot of adult games from the aif game
collection which I have not separated out from the non-adult games.
Mainly the agt and most the tads games are adult while the inform ones
are not all adult ones.  Once I separate them all out I will have two
accounts.  One called ifgames and another one called aifgames but right
now I'm getting the shell to work with one before even going  to
duplicate it anywhere else.
Again, beat it up and let me know what you find.  Or heck, don't beat it
up and just enjoy some good gaming.
--
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.
Enjoy that gift, that's why it's called the present.