Mplayer and Win media.

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Thu Oct 17 15:07:03 EDT 2002

Hi Johbe. What ver of mplayer are you running? I have basically the same
problem that Toby has, and it seems that my connection has been dropped.
This is apparent bc when I specify audio as alsa5, after playing one of
the non-working streams the audio buffer will start looping after about 3
secs of live playback.

Microsoft dialogue
This company has performed an illegal operation and will be shutdown. If this problem persists, delete Winblows and install Linux. Close button