Mplayer and Win media.

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Thu Oct 17 14:48:46 EDT 2002

Hi there Toby. It seems that some client header information is possibly
being sent to every server except the bbc server, which was the url which
you labeled as working. I got no packet dumps of header information as of
yet, however this seems like the most logical thing that would be
occuring. Since I have alsa5 here, I tried both oss and alsa5. Alsa will
just replay the audio buffer, which indicates that no new audio is being
send to the audio device. Thus, the connection to the stream has been
dropped. Have you tried with Windblows?

Microsoft dialogue
This company has performed an illegal operation and will be shutdown. If this problem persists, delete Winblows and install Linux. Close button