Mplayer and Win media.

Johan Bergström johbe at linux.se
Thu Oct 17 12:31:30 EDT 2002

Forgot to mention that the streams hang after about 2 seconds as you described
earlier and then start playing again. I bet it has something with the caching
of streamed data to do. Altho after the first little break everything goes on
playing just fine. mplayer never hangs for me, it continues to play.

Johbe

--
 "I never told anybody this, but a thousand years ago I used to look up at
the moon and dream about being an astronaut. I just