unreal ircd.

igueths at attbi.com igueths at attbi.com
Tue Oct 15 07:21:36 EDT 2002

Hi there Shaun. I don't have Unrealircd up and running,
in fact Ihaven't built it. My relationship with the ircd
for now is pretty much code-based. Alex Snow has it up
and running, and he is going to let me test on his
Unreal. That will be good bc I will be able to test how
it behaves in diffferent configs. I'll let you nkow when
its stable enough to test on a different machine besides
mine. Hey Shaun do you get on the reflector much? I am
usually on there at some point or another.