accent sa for sell or trade (fwd)

Edward L. Barnes ebarnes at enigma2.cjb.net
Sun Oct 13 10:10:42 EDT 2002

Hi there list, thought some would find the following of interest
considering that this synth works particularly well with speakup, I run
one over here and it's quite responsive and for that matter I'll be honest
and say that if I had $150 US lying around I'd probably buy the one this
guy's got for sale, nevertheless!
Anyway, contact the seller below and not me.
Enjoy.