big sigh and many questions.

Thomas Ward slingshooter at valkyrie.net
Sat Oct 12 07:31:30 EDT 2002

Hi, Anna. Those are just examples. Delete those from the resolv.conf file
and you will want to put in the correct information.
One way to find the primary name server is to run a port scanner program
such as nmap which should have been installed with your Red Hat system.
An example of nmap would be:

nmap -Sf cascadia.drizzle.com

While scanning it should give you a nameserver address which you would write
down and place in /etc/resolve.conf.

Well, if you like  I can scan drizzle.com for you, and create a resolv.conf
which will give you an idea what to do, and it should work, because I can
scan them from here.

Hth.