more network problems

jwantz at babel.hpcc.noaa.gov jwantz at babel.hpcc.noaa.gov
Thu Oct 10 22:36:47 EDT 2002

Hi Again,
Yes, try what I suggested when you are connected directly to the cable
modem rather than through your router.  Another thing you could try is
setting up your router so that your Lan addresses are static rather than
dynamic.  If you did that though you would have to re-configure any of
your WINDBLOWS machines on your LAN.

     Jim Wantz WB0TFK