more network problems

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Thu Oct 10 20:35:57 EDT 2002

I have to try the direct connection sometime when I have a clear head, maybe
tomorrow since my Isp's dhcp server is a little bit flaky, it takes some
persuasion to assign an ip.
When I installed slackware I chose prompted install but didn't change any of
the packages being installed, I just went with the defaults.
Explorer has caused a general protection fault in module kernel32.dll. I'm
sick of Winblows!