more network problems

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Thu Oct 10 19:59:19 EDT 2002

I have all the boxes connect to a router running imbeded linux that has a
four-port switch.  The only one of those suggestions I haven't tried is
looking through the bios, which isn't a bad idea since bios's can sometimes
be wierd like that.
Explorer has caused a general protection fault in module kernel32.dll. I'm
sick of Winblows!