more network problems

Scott Howell showell at lrxms.net
Thu Oct 10 19:56:10 EDT 2002

Ok,

For what it's worth. 1 is all these boxes plugged into a switch? Have
you tried setting up the card, then unplugging the switch and turning it
back on? 2, have you a firewall or anything and maybe you need to re-run
the script?
Have you tried a different cable?

You maybe have tried all these, but I only mention it because ay its the
weird stuff that bites you best.

Have you gone through the bios to be sure there's no weird stuff about
nics or some really off the wall irq issue? Don't know grasping at
straws, but I tend to do that and have found answers this way.

Good luck