L i n k s and javascript.

Toby Fisher toby_fisher at bigfoot.com
Thu Oct 10 08:40:03 EDT 2002

On Wed, 9 Oct 2002, Geoff Shang wrote:

> Hi toby:
>
> The URL you want to put into trplayer is:
>
> http://play.rbn.com/?url=mlbr/mlbr/live/live.rm

Thanks, this worked quite well, all I have to do now is figure out how I
get some of the other links to work, see below.

> If you find other links on the site where the URL is
> javascript:void(playMediaMR(' and then a partial URL, get the partial URL
> in single quotes and put that bit after http://play.rbn.com?url= and then
> you'll be set!

Thanks for your efforts here Geoff, unfortunately there are some links on
this same page, the links for the actual games, that don't have a file
extension, for example there is one called ana_live, I couldn't get it to
Work at all.

Cheers.

Toby Fisher	Email: toby at g0ucu.freeserve.co.uk
Tel.: +44(0)1480 417272	Mobile: +44(0)7974 363239
ICQ: #61744808