L i n k s and javascript.

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Wed Oct 9 06:34:11 EDT 2002

Hi. I wanted to piggyback on this question. I am using lynx (LYNX) to try
and listen to cnetradio on my Linux box. Has anyone figured out a way to
bipass the javascript and know the direct link to the realmedia stream?
I've checked all the load files but so far nothing.

microsoft dialogue
   This company has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down.
   If the problem persists, delete winblows and install linux
   close button