Slackware + Speakup?

shaun_oliver at optusnet.com.au shaun_oliver at optusnet.com.au
Wed Oct 9 08:00:58 EDT 2002

Hi steve,
What I wound up doing, is I copied a 2.4.18 kernel image onto a debian
boot floppy and booted from it.
I went through the steps and all, however, I had the module symbol
problem too but I went through the steps never the less.
once I got to a point where I could reboot etc, I started to install
debian and then I went and built my kernel on my new debian system.
that's the way I handled it and I've never looked back.
hth