speakup not in Debian

Tommy Moore tmoore at cmrc.org
Mon Oct 7 10:41:10 EDT 2002

This is correct. Like I stated in a previous message making Speakup work on all the different systems Debian supports porbably wouldn't owrk.
Wonder if there's some way we could get them to allow it in some of the systmes and not others.
Like Kenny says: There's some systems it just isn't going to work on because of the hardware type.

Tommy