Group Permissions

Darrell Shandrow nu7i at azboss.net
Sun Oct 6 11:25:39 EDT 2002

Hi Steve,

Since Linux isn't Windblows, certainly there's another way other than a
complete reboot to solve this kind of issue.  If simply logout/login doesn't
work, then there must be something else involved; restarting that something
else (other service) should resolve the issue.  Perhaps, restarting ssh (or
hopefully you don't still use telnet...) would solve such an issue in the
future?