big sigh and many questions.

Bear in SFO BearSFO at PacBell.NET
Sat Oct 5 19:27:57 EDT 2002

Thanks Thomas for doing this.  Your answers to Anna's questions solved some
of the problems I was encountering with my linux box (resolving IP when telnet)
The question I have is this:  how can I 'export' the man pages?  It is
kinda hard to read them with Speakup so I tried redirecting them into a
file and then export the file.  No, doesn't work - instead of getting the
word, say 'NAME', I get 'NNNNAAAAMMMMEEEE'.  I tried nroff and groff but
neither of them worked.  Any suggestion anyone?

Thanks :)

--David