Getting rid of Linux

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Fri Oct 4 07:35:04 EDT 2002

Hi all,

Angus, laddy, what's the real problem here?  Why do you want to delete
Linux?  Most people want to delete the Windows partition of their hard
drive after using Linux.

Could we examine this decision of your just a wee bit, now?  What's
giving you trouble?  Why don't you like it?

I'm just curious If you must delete Linux, that's OK, but if you are
having difficulty with it because you need help to understand
documentation, or you need help to figure out a problem, then let's
work out the problem first before you give up totally.

Ann P.

P.S., If I were a newbie and if I didn't understand documentation, I
would choose Debian over RH any day.

A.P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons