Apolo synthasizer problem

Darragh darraghoheiligh at eircom.net
Wed Oct 2 04:43:39 EDT 2002

Excelent, that works a lot better.  If I devided and multiplied the values
by six seven or more would it get better?  Its still not continious.  If
that would work it would make the apolo a lot easier to listen to.

I suppose the next step is writing a script.  But How? with what?

Thanks again

Darragh