Dec Talk internal cards supported?

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Tue Oct 1 19:57:32 EDT 2002

Hi. I was going to modularize the dectalk driver, but unfortunately
couldn't due to time constraints. I am currently working on patching
Unreal Ircd, so it is on my todo list. Kirk, why didn't you modularize the
speakup mods from the start? Bc now having to do it vs could have done it
a while ago can save you time. I think that Speakup is a great product,
both from a code and user perspective. Do you intend to add modprobe
functionality to the various mods? Bc what you could do is stack the
Speakup esential module ontop of all the synth modules. So if I did
modprobe speakup_dectlk it would load speakup_dectlk.o, speakup.o, and all
other necessary dependencies. Just a thought.

microsoft dialogue
   This company has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down.
   If the problem persists, delete winblows and install linux
   close button