Apollo synthesizer problem

Tim Burgess tim.burgess at blazie.co.uk
Tue Oct 1 08:22:53 EDT 2002

Hi,

If I remember rightly (and it was a long time ago) the buffering and
indexing on the Apollo/Juno synths got changed in one of the firmware
updates that Dolphin issued.  Might be that you've fell foul of this if
yours is a very old unit that's never had an update.  Can't remember the "@"
command for finding out the firmware revision though - probably worth
checking your manual or calling your dealer.

Hope that helps.

Tim