Apolo synthasizer problem

Darragh darraghoheiligh at eircom.net
Tue Oct 1 16:03:52 EDT 2002

Sorry, I don't really know how to explain it, its as if your reading very
short lines with a damaged word rap function.  One part of the word is on
the end of one line and the rest is on the next.  I didn't have the problem
with 7.3 as much but it was at times noticible, for example when reading the
man pages.  I hope thats clarafied something

Darragh