Speakup Working on a DEC Alpha

Matt mattw at cotse.net
Fri Nov 29 22:22:00 EST 2002

I have been meaning to ask about non-Intel platform work with Speakup.  I
have a Sun Sparc20 at work that I have been trying to find a screen reader
for.  Not only would I like to run Speakup on a Sparc, but I would like to
do it with Solaris if possible.  I have been tempted for quite a while to
purchase on of those DEC Multia's as well and run either True64 or Linux on.

Has anyone else tried anything interesting?

Matt