accent and speakup

Adam Myrow amyrow at midsouth.rr.com
Sat Nov 23 09:18:27 EST 2002

Using Speakup review commands with the synth turned off is what I meant by
pressing keys.  Sorry I didn't make that more clear.  It is also quite a
kludge IMHO.  At the time I originally posted about this issue with an
Accent SA, somebody mentioned a script that would reset all synth values
on demand.  I never got around to playing with it to see if it would
reinitialize the Accent SA after it had been turned off, and now that I
have the Accent PC and am using it directly, I don't need it.  By the way,
when using the Accent PC as a serial synthesizer, do you use the Accent SA
driver in Speakup?