my notes on l i n k s

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Mon Nov 18 18:20:02 EST 2002

Hey, my version of l y n x  supports frames.  When I compiled it from
sources, I included a configure option --with-frames (I think that's
what it is) as well as --with-tables.  I can read many sites with
tables and frames.  I personally find the in-line frames of internet
exploder to be easier to deal with than what l y n x does since I just
press control-tab in IE and there I am - next frame.  Anyhow, I've
seen and used frames on several occasions with l y n x.