my notes on l i n k s

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at mhonline.net
Mon Nov 18 11:48:19 EST 2002

Kennie,

There is no problem using Lynx the cat with frames. There is just
an extra step first, after which it is even more convenient than
Links the chain. With the cat you are shown a short menu of the
different frames. You press enter on one of them and it expands
to show you what that link contains. If you pick the wrong one,
you just back out of it and pick another. Each frame you open uses
the whole screen to do its thing, and that is a lot easier to
move around in than the split screen presentation of Links the
chain, IMHO.

Chuck

On Mon, 18 Nov 2002, Kenny Hitt wrote:

> Hi.  W3m and l i n k s were able to go to the sight.  L y n x could go
> there, but because l y n x doesn't support frames I couldn't do anything
> with it.  The sight doesn't appear to use javascript, just frames.
> Looks like they don't deliver in my zip code, but they gave me the
> locations of the stores.
>
>           Kenny
>
> On Mon, Nov 18, 2002 at 08:01:40AM -0500, dashielljt wrote:
> > If someone gets a chance could you check out http://www.pizzahut.com I
> > think that site won't work with either browser. I'd like to know if this
> > assessment is correct and if you were able to run it how you did that.
> >
> > Jude <dashielljt at gmpexpress.net>

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (98% of Full)
So visit me sometime at http://www.mhonline.net/~chuckh