my notes on l i n k s

Kenny Hitt kennyhitt at knology.net
Mon Nov 18 11:17:35 EST 2002

Hi.  W3m and l i n k s were able to go to the sight.  L y n x could go
there, but because l y n x doesn't support frames I couldn't do anything
with it.  The sight doesn't appear to use javascript, just frames.
Looks like they don't deliver in my zip code, but they gave me the
locations of the stores.

          Kenny