Installing Linux with Speakup Scheduled at CSUN

shaun_oliver at optusnet.com.au shaun_oliver at optusnet.com.au
Sun Nov 17 08:18:14 EST 2002

I agree with that whole heartedly.
However, I take my extream view because people out there just want to
bitch and complain and give excuses why they couldn't be bothered,,
that's right, couldn't be bothered learning something just because it's
too hard or not point and shoot.
if you take an interest in linux, be aware that you're not gonna be
clicking next all the time and accepting the defaults. you do actually
have to think about how and where you want things to go.
and one major difference is you don't just have to take one web browser,
you can take the whole lot or the browser of your choosing.
so again, let's not complain and give up just because it looks hard,
believe me it's not, I knew even less about computers than I do now when
I installed linux, but, I haven't looked back.
anyway, I'm not saying anymore on this cause it's getting boring.

--
Shaun Oliver

 It's multiple choice time...
      What is FORTRAN?
      a: Between thre and fiv tran.
      b: What two computers engage in before they interface.
      c: Ridiculous.