announcement: Woody floppies released!

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Thu Nov 14 15:11:23 EST 2002

Yes, I did.  I've since put slackware 8.1 on there and have a PHP
application using a database on there.  I might consider backing the
new apps up and blowing out the drive and trying it again.  But before
I do, I wanna be sure a solution of some kind has been identified by
someone concerning the modules deal.  You might have it licked by
compiling the kernel with the Debian environment.  I'm still thinking
one might have to build a kernel and use the exact same modules that
came from that compile to go into a "drivers" package for the new
Debian root disk/driver disk.