[pehrens at ligo.caltech.edu: Re: Nmap *NOT* affected by libpcap trojan]

Scott Howell showell at lrxms.net
Wed Nov 13 19:07:20 EST 2002

Folks, I am subscribed to the list about Nmap. This info might e very
interesting to folks. I have not had a chance to verify all the info nor
have I seen anything from Bug Track, but that could be more a problem
with not geting mail from my ISP. In any case, if anyone does know more,
please share.

tnx

----- Forwarded message from Philip Ehrens <pehrens at ligo.caltech.edu> -----