live demonstration of sonar

Jim Ruby jim at blindsea.com
Sun Nov 3 14:16:42 EST 2002

This might be of interest to some of you audiofiles on the list.

join Kelly John Sapergia now live at audio-tips
    If you're interested in composing and producing your own MIDI (Musical
Instrument Digital Interface) files, then join me in the Karaoke Room at
19:00 GMT (I believe that would be Sunday, 2:00 PM Eastern Time, 1:00 PM
Central) for a live demonstration of Sonar. This product is a virtual
recording studio. With it you can not only create great MIDI compositions,
but you can also add digital audio (like vocals or other instruments), and
even audio loops. Unfortunately, I won't be able to demonstrate the audio
capabilities of Sonar during this demonstration, but I'll show you how to
create and edit a simple MIDI composition, demonstrate how to use
soundfonts in your music, and will let you hear some examples of some of
the work I've created with this incredible sequencer. You'll also be able
to ask me any questions about the product. If possible, could someone
please record this presentation into an MP3 file in case anyone misses it?
    Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
KJS Productions: Affordable Web Page Design and Audio Production
Phone: (306) 355-2254 (no collect calls please)
Web Site: http://www.kjsproductions.com

Jim Ruby
On-line Access Technology Trainer
jim at accesstechnologyinstitute.com