Amazingly dumb remark about Linux

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at home.ro
Fri May 31 01:59:32 EDT 2002

Do you really think 40% of the companies use Linux in USA?
I don't think so. And anyway, I don't think you  believe that 40% of USA
companies use only Linux and no Windows.
1. Most of them use Linux only as a server for the internet because it is
better in this field.
2. I believe there  are a lot of companies that use only Windows and don't
have a private web or FTP or mail server.

How many companies do you think that don't use Windows at all?

You will probably tell me that Linux is in fact  used by more companies that
those who use Windows.

If 40% of the companies use Linux, another part use OS2, another part use
Macintosh, etc, how many Windows users are there?

Microsoft will lose from its market share?
I hope you're right.

Teddy,
orasnita at home.ro