My ide1 is back!!!

jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov
Tue May 28 12:28:44 EDT 2002

Hi Cheryl,
Well, DMA means Direct Memory Access.  I'm not sure why a DMA channel
would timeout--but its possible that you have a chip that is overheating
somewhere.  You may have the dreaded intermittent problem in electronics
because it is so hard to diagnose.  Kerry, have you ever heard of DMA
failure?

      Jim Wantz WB0TFK