interesting experiment.

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at home.ro
Fri May 24 01:15:45 EDT 2002

Ok, sorry if I was one from those who send the message without cutting  it
out.
Maybe this is a problem for those who read the messages with a Linux mail
client, or something like that, and I will try to remember to cut off  the
unneeded stuff.
I don't think it is a problem for those who  pay the Internet or phone by
minute. What does it mean 2 or 3 KB more on some messages.
I also pay per minute and for a few hundreads of messages, the time of
downloading the mail is around 5 to 10 minutes.
So trimming the messages will mean  1 or 2 minutes less. Is it this so much?

I've also seen some messages that don't include the original message at all,
and this is a problem sometimes because I don't know what was the thread.

I think there is another problem here but I don't know what is it.
However, I will try to remember to cut off the text when I reply to this
list.

Teddy,
orasnita at home.ro