PC Speaker synth for Speakup?

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Fri May 24 03:14:04 EDT 2002

Put an inductive pickup on your pc-speaker,
run the lead up to an amplified speaker, and no leaning over
required.
Although the money you spend on this can get you a cheap PCI soundcard.
In Australia we get something that will work under Linux for $23
so about $12 US, and no it won't mix sounds so you buy
2 of them at that price and use one for mp3s the other
for something else.