PC Speaker synth for Speakup?

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Thu May 23 18:53:44 EDT 2002

I don't see the practical value of this.  I'm sure a lot of people such
as myself have their machine on the floor under their desk.  You want to
tell me how much work you can do sitting in front of your desk leaning
over to try and hear that oh so wonderful quality speaker from your box
on the floor?