interesting experiment.

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Fri May 24 01:31:26 EDT 2002

I have a recipe that adds in the lines header
into each message if it does not contain the lines header.
This is required since my delivery is into a MailDir
and the lines header is not added by default.
Here is the recipe stolen from the mutt faq,
put it in your ~/.procmailrc if you use procmail:
-----cut here-------

:0 Bfh
* H ?? !^Lines:
* -1^0