US Robotics 56K Voice PCI

Gregory Nowak greg at romualt.dhs.org
Thu May 23 18:42:11 EDT 2002

Adam, for this modem it matters which serial port you use. Since you gave me the idea, here is the output of "lspci -v" for my and Ann's modem.

00:09.0 Serial controller: US Robotics/3Com 56K FaxModem Model 5610 (rev 01) (prog-if 02 [16550])
        Subsystem: US Robotics/3Com USR 56k Internal Voice Modem (Model 2976)
        Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 10
        I/O ports at c400 [size=8]
        Capabilities: [dc] Power Management version 2

Hth.
Greg