keymap trouble

Buddy Brannan davros at ycardz.com
Thu May 23 17:27:52 EDT 2002

Hey Raul,

The only thing you're missing as that with the CVS version(s) of
Speakup, the whole keymap has been changed to facilitate the use of
numlock to generate numbers on the number pad. That means that the
docs are...well...outdated. So ignore the keymap tutorial, at least
insofar as the key codes go. Looks like I may have to go in and update
the key codes. (Ooh, work. ...LOL) I should really do this, actually,
it'd keep my mind occupied. ...
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV/3  | I choose you to take up all of my time.
Email: davros at ycardz.com | I choose you because you're funny and kind