US Robotics 56K Voice PCI

Gregory Nowak greg at romualt.dhs.org
Thu May 23 16:49:53 EDT 2002

I'm sorry about that. I forgot that you might not have gotten around to building your own kernel yet. I haven't used zipspeak for 2 years or so. Does anyone out there remember if the standard zipspeak kernel comes with extended serial options configured into it. If not, then you will need to build your own kernel. If you're up to reading a couple of docs, it is not as hard as it sounds, as long as you know what hardware you have in your system.
Greg