US Robotics 56K Voice PCI

Ann tate886_thequeen at bigfoot.com
Thu May 23 16:42:16 EDT 2002

LOL! As far as I know, I haven't actually configured anything. With
Zipspeak, all you need to do is extract the files to the root of whatever
drive you want, edit the LInux.bat file to point in the right direction, and
start in Dos, type linux, and away you go. Wouldn't have a clue as to how to
enable extended serial options in the kernel yet - I'm new to this stuff.
~Ann