interesting experiment.

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at home.ro
Tue May 21 23:41:44 EDT 2002

Thanks. It is exactly what I need.

Teddy,
orasnita at home.ro

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Hunt <" <dave.hunt2 at verizon.net>
To: <speakup at braille.uwo.ca>
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 5:56 AM
Subject: Re: interesting experiment.

Such a "how-to" is already written.  You can find it on the blinux
archive <http://www.leb.net/blinux>, or on the documents cds that are
part of the Linux distributions.  Look for something like the
dos-windows-to-linux-howto.  It is a text file, readable with wordpad,
even.  It makes analogies between DOS file management commands and
their Linux counterparts, among other things.