interesting experiment.

Dave Hunt < dave.hunt2 at verizon.net
Tue May 21 22:56:20 EDT 2002

Such a "how-to" is already written.  You can find it on the blinux
archive <http://www.leb.net/blinux>, or on the documents cds that are
part of the Linux distributions.  Look for something like the
dos-windows-to-linux-howto.  It is a text file, readable with wordpad,
even.  It makes analogies between DOS file management commands and
their Linux counterparts, among other things.