interesting experiment.

Dave Hunt < dave.hunt2 at verizon.net
Tue May 21 22:43:27 EDT 2002

Ted:

Your GUI accessibility is coming.  An adaptor for the Gnome desktop is
in the works, with a preliminary version already available.  No, I
haven't yet tried it.  I suggest you wait; it's far from a release
candidate.

In the meantime, look at the screen reader YASR, and the Flite
software synthesis engine.

-Dave