ssh question

Scott Howell showell at lrxms.net
Mon May 20 19:24:19 EDT 2002

Gene,

Huh, I now can't recall if I checked that out, but I'd not be surprised
if that's where the problem lies. Its more than possible that those
files got modifyed by the Bastille install script.

Thanks I'll check that out although I suspect a fresh install might be
in order. I've decided to go at the new box in a new way.<grin> I'll
never get this done you know.