possible sollution

Will Smith wilsmith at iglou.com
Mon May 20 19:10:30 EDT 2002

Hi Scott,

Good!  Now we know what you hate.  So how's about telling us what you can
do  to give and receive help on this list?

Or is listing your pet peeves supposed to be helpful? (smile)

Will
wilsmith at iglou.com

P. S.  As a former high school teacher let me tell you that you will never
be able to shame a lazy student into working harder.  Other methods might
work, but that one never does!

On Mon, 20 May 2002, Scott Howell wrote:

> You know I really hate winers. I hate those who not only are to damned
> lazy to read, but those who will even admitt their to lazy to read. They
etc.